This straightforward raspberry smoothie combines frozen raspberries and banana with Greek yogurt and almond milk for a scrumptious and refreshing smoothie that’s filled with protein.
Uncover the magic of mixing raspberries with creamy Greek yogurt on this refreshing and nutritious smoothie. With its vibrant shade, sweet-tart taste, and wealthy texture, this Raspberry Smoothie is the right pick-me-up any time of day.
Why You’ll Love This Smoothie
- Wealthy in vitamins: Raspberries are filled with nutritional vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. When mixed with Greek yogurt you get a protein increase, making this smoothie a superb approach to begin your day or refuel post-workout.
- Easy elements: Made with simply 4 most important elements (not together with ice), this smoothie is simple to whip.
- Naturally candy: With the pure sweetness of the raspberries and banana there’s no want for added sugar.
- Creamy and refreshing: Because of Greek yogurt and frozen fruit this smoothie has a creamy, nearly ice cream-like texture. It’s the right refreshing deal with on a heat day.
- frozen raspberries – what provides this smoothie its pleasant tartness and wealthy supply of dietary fiber and antioxidants.
- frozen banana – this helps to thicken and make this smoothie good and creamy. It additionally helps to stability the tartness of the raspberries properly.
- plain greek yogurt – provides creaminess and a few protein. Select yogurt with reside cultures for a probiotic increase. My go-to is apparent full-fat complete milk Greek yogurt to get probably the most protein, however 2% or non-fat will even work. You would additionally add a flavored Greek yogurt like vanilla if you’d like. Simply be conscious of the sugar content material within the yogurt!
- unsweetened almond milk – I desire unsweetened almond milk as a result of it’s low in energy and sugar, however any milk and even water will work.
- ice – helpful for including further thickness to your smoothie if wanted.
The way to Make
This raspberry smoothie recipe is very easy to whip up! Simply add your frozen raspberries, frozen banana, yogurt and almond milk to a high-speed blender and mix till clean.
Style and alter as wanted including just a few drops of stevia or one other pure sweetener, if desired or ice cubes if you’d like a thicker smoothie. Mix once more till clean.
Pour your raspberry smoothie right into a glass, garnish with recent raspberries and mint leaves, and luxuriate in!
Substitutions & Notes
- Greek yogurt: If you happen to want this smoothie to be dairy-free substitute the Greek yogurt with a dairy-free yogurt, like coconut or almond yogurt.
- Almond milk: Swap the almond milk with coconut milk, cashew milk or oat milk for some added creaminess if desired.
- Fruit: Strive swapping out the raspberries for different berries, like strawberries, blueberries or blackberries for a distinct taste profile. And in the event you’re not a banana fan you would swap the banana with frozen mango.
- Sweeteners: Whereas elective, pure sweeteners like honey, maple syrup or medjool dates can be utilized as a substitute of stevia if you’d like some further sweetness.
Customise Your Smoothie
- Superfood increase: Add a spoonful of chia seeds, flaxseeds or hemp seeds for further fiber and wholesome fat.
- Protein increase: Add a scoop of your favourite protein powder for an additional protein increase.
- Flip right into a smoothie bowl: Choose to eat your smoothie out of a bowl with a spoon? Go for it! Simply use much less liquid and/or extra frozen banana to make this smoothie further thick and creamy. Right here’s my go-to smoothie bowl recipe if you wish to test it out.
- Add veggies: A handful of spinach or kale could be added for further vitamins. The sturdy flavors of the fruits will masks the style of the greens. You would additionally add in some frozen cauliflower or frozen zucchini to sneak in some veggies with out including taste.
- Nut butter: Including a spoonful of almond butter or peanut butter will present wholesome fat and make the smoothie much more filling.
- Tropical: Give this smoothie a extra tropical really feel by swapping the almond milk for coconut milk and banana with frozen mango or pineapple. And prime it with some toasted coconut for some crunch.
- Chocolate raspberry: Are you a chocolate lover? Add a scoop of cocoa powder or chocolate protein powder and prime it with cacao nibs or chocolate chips for some chocolatey goodness.
Extra Wholesome Smoothie Recipes
Place raspberries, banana, yogurt and milk in blender and mix till clean.
Style and add stevia to sweeten as nicely ice if wanted to get the specified thickness and style.
Pour right into a glass and prime with desired toppings. Take pleasure in!
Serving: 1 smoothie | Energy: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fats: 9g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 567mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 17g
Diet info is mechanically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.