This strawberry banana protein smoothie comes collectively rapidly with solely 4 easy substances. It’s filled with over 20 grams of protein and is ideal for a post-workout snack or filling breakfast. Vegan + dairy-free.
This strawberry banana protein smoothie has been my newest smoothie obsession.
You simply can’t go flawed with the basic combo of strawberry banana and it’s a high-protein smoothie that requires simply 4 easy substances that we all the time appear to have readily available.
Why You’ll Love This Smoothie
- You’ll be able to’t go flawed with the basic strawberry banana combo!
- Full of over 20 grams of protein.
- You solely want 4 predominant substances to whip this smoothie up!
- Excellent for a fast and straightforward breakfast or post-workout snack.
- No added sugar… the sweetness on this smoothie comes from fruit!
- frozen banana – an important supply of potassium and what provides this smoothie its creamy, thick texture and pure sweetness. Comply with this straightforward information on learn how to freeze bananas.
- frozen strawberries – utilizing frozen strawberries makes this smoothie further thick. In the event you solely have recent strawberries readily available, I counsel slicing and freezing earlier than making this smoothie.
- milk – I like utilizing unsweetened almond milk, however any non-dairy milk or common dairy milk will work with this recipe. Oat milk or coconut milk could be my second decisions.
- vanilla protein powder – provides protein and a pleasant taste to this smoothie! My favourite model of protein powder is Nuzest. It’s plant-based, has easy substances and nice vitamin details! Nuzest even has a strawberry protein powder that I guess could be scrumptious on this smoothie! Use my code eatingbirdfood for 15% off your order on their web site.
- toppings – I really like topping this smoothie with recent strawberry and banana slices for some freshness, however be at liberty to skip this or use your favourite smoothie toppings.
The right way to Make
This straightforward strawberry banana smoothie comes collectively very quickly!
Simply add all of your substances to your high-powered blender and mix till easy. Style and add ice cubes or extra milk if wanted to achieve desired consistency. Add desired toppings and luxuriate in!
Different Methods to Add Protein
In the event you don’t have protein powder readily available or just aren’t a fan, there are different methods so as to add protein to your smoothies. Listed here are some concepts:
- Greek yogurt: A good way so as to add further creaminess and protein to your smoothie. Simply change among the milk with Greek yogurt to realize the specified consistency. You may additionally make this strawberry banana smoothie, which is made with yogurt as an alternative of protein powder.
- Cottage cheese: One other high-protein possibility that may present a novel texture and add creaminess to your smoothie.
- Nuts and seeds: Including nuts or seeds like almonds, cashews, walnuts, chia seeds, flax seeds or hemp seeds can increase the protein and wholesome fats content material of your smoothie whereas additionally including some crunch.
- Nut butter or seed butter: Add 1-2 Tablespoons of your favourite nut or seed butter for further protein, creaminess and taste. My high decisions could be almond butter or cashew butter because the flavors aren’t too overpowering, however peanut butter, sunflower seed butter and even tahini are all nice choices.
Can I Meal Prep This Smoothie?
Sure! There are a few methods to meal prep a smoothie. In the event you’ll be having fun with it inside 24 hours, you can also make the smoothie in line with the recipe, retailer in your fridge, and savor it at your comfort. Merely give it a shake or a further mix earlier than having fun with! I prefer to retailer my smoothies and protein shakes in wide-mouth mason jars.
You can too portion out the banana and strawberries in containers so that you’re able to dump and mix! Whenever you’re able to make your smoothie, you’ll simply add the frozen substances and protein powder, pour within the liquid and also you’ve acquired a smoothie in seconds!
Extra Smoothie Recipes
Add all of the substances to a high-powered blender.
Mix till easy and creamy. Style and add ice or extra milk if wanted to achieve desired consistency. Get pleasure from!
Serving: 1 smoothie | Energy: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 23g | Fats: 5g | Sodium: 533mg | Potassium: 880mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 50g
Vitamin info is routinely calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.