Chloe found the Healthy Mummy four years ago after the birth of her first baby. Having put on 20 kilos and the heaviest she’d ever been she knew she needed to get healthy. While she has had her ups and downs with weight over the last four years, for the last 6 months she has focussed her efforts and it has more than paid off!
Chloe Wills is 29 and mum to two boys aged 4 and 2. They live in a little town called Bouldercoumbe just outside Rockhamtpon
Chloe says ‘After the birth of my first son I knew I needed to get on a healthy track after putting 20kg on through pregnancy and being the heaviest I had ever been at 92kg. This is when I found the Healthy Mummy. 6 months ago I had got back to 88kg and knew I needed to get myself back on track to be healthy and energetic for my family and myself.
How she lost the weight
Chloe starts her day with a Tummy Smoothie for breakfast, ‘spring detox and chocolate frappe being my favourite go to recipes’. You can find these recipes in the Healthy Mummy App.
‘For lunch I like to keep simple having a salad or sandwich.’
‘Dinner varying between basic meat and salad or vegetable meals to using the Healthy Mummy app meals like Stovetop Lasagne (pictured), creamy lemon chicken, stirfys and risotto’s.’
Chloe’s Workout Routine
‘I then do half hour to an hour 4-5 days a weeks of running and the Healthy Mummy app exercises. My favourite are 28 days stronger beginner and the 28 day belly and booty busting challenges’.
In the past 6 months Chloe has lost 23 kilos and gained a whole heap of self confidence!
‘I feel energetic all the time to be able to run around and enjoy being there with my kids as they grow!’
Chloe has also discovered the Healthy Mummy Skin range.
‘I have also been using the skin range doing a pink clay mask 1 – 2 times a week and the night nourishing cream and have found a massive improvement with breakouts and redness feeling like my face is smooth and glowing all the time.’
Chloe’s 3 Tips for success
- Believe in yourself!!
- Set small goals it helps to keep you on track whether it be a 2kg loss or 5 minutes of exercise for 4 days a week.
- Keep an open mind with food and exercise. Eg; you might not be able to do a certain workout so just do the best you can and over time you will be smashing it! Also you are not going to like every recipe you try but you may be able to adjust it in a healthy way to work for you and your family.
Join Chloe on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mums only 5 star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
● Nutritionist & chef designed weekly meal plans
● Over 500 different Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● REAL TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 300,000 other mums